Electricians / Electrical testers
It is our goal to provide our customers with a reliable, safe and defect free trains and as part of the Electrical team you must be a qualified / certified Electrician responsible for the on-going job integrity and fault rectification arising from vehicle tests.
This would involve
- Interpretation of electrical schematics and engineering drawings / specifications and understand work instructions arising.
- Fault-finding and diagnosis of rail vehicles and rolling stock
- The ability to examine, test and repair wiring looms and cables
- Electrical testing experience would be ideal
- Familiarity with TPWS, AWS and TCA would be an advantage
- Maintenance of test logs and customer documentation
You may well come from a similar background in engineering, rail, aerospace or automotive but more essentially you want to work for a progressive and expanding business in a busy dynamic environment. We offer a very competitive salary and progression opportunities so please upload your CV and we will be in touch to discuss the role with you.
Apply for this job using the application form below.